Donate your car to Grey Muzzle.png

A vehicle donation is one of the simplest ways for you to make a gift to The Grey Muzzle Organization and help senior dogs.

Cars, trucks, motorcycles and recreational vehicles are gladly accepted nationwide. Laws require that you have the title of the car. The IRS permits you to take a charitable tax deduction on your federal income tax return for the gross sale of your vehicle. If the gross sale of the vehicle is greater than $500, the IRS will expect you to fill out Form 8283, "Non-cash Charitable Contributions."  

Have more questions on the process?  See our General FAQs

For more information, please visit Vehicles for Charity or call 1-866-628-2277.