Contributions at every level -- whether $10 or $10,000 -- support programs and services that improve and save the lives of thousands of at-risk senior dogs across the U.S. Our work on behalf of the most vulnerable older dogs simply would not be possible without your support.
Here’s what your generous gift makes possible for a senior dog in need.
- $30 -- Helps a senior dog find a new home via a senior-for-senior adoption program.
- $50 -- Gives a senior dog waiting in a shelter an orthopedic bed.
- $150 --Subsidizes veterinary care to help a senior dog heal, preventing owner surrender.
- $300 -- Provides a senior dog with a teeth cleaning and dental care.
- $500 -- Feeds a senior dog a special diet for a year.
- $1,200 -- Supports a hospice program, ensuring comfort in a senior dog's final days.
- $2,500 -- Pilots a new, innovative, life-saving program for senior dogs.