Meet Roscoe! This senior pointer is sweet as can be, and is taking visitors and stealing hearts at the Connecticut Humane Society’s Newington Pet Wellness and Adoption Center. Here’s some of what Roscoe has shared with CHS during his stay on the type of home he’s looking for:
- I can live in any size home, including apartments.
- I want to live with kids over age 8 who can be gentle and respectful of pets.
- I may like to live with a dog savvy cat.
- I need to be the only dog in the home due to my past experiences with dogs.
- I am calm but have my moments of energy and need to get some exercise every day.
- I am a great dog with lots of potential. I need a family with general dog experience. I have some special needs but still have lots of life to live and love to give. Please ask the adoption counselor to explain when you visit with me.
All adoptions are done in-person and on-site at the Connecticut Humane Society. To learn more about the adoption process, benefits and guidelines, visit www.cthumane.org/adopt. Then, head on over to CHS’ Newington Pet Wellness and Adoption Center to meet with an adoption counselor to learn more about Roscoe!
Breed (if known):
Adopt out of area?:
Connecticut Humane Society
Reason at shelter / rescue: